Sunday 6 April 2014

Non-Sponsored YoyBuy review :D

Hi freakies


This is my personal review on YoyBuy, a Taobao agent.
I spent $32.10 purchasing 2 tops, 2 rings and 2 necklaces!


~~Lets Go~~



                             


This is the first top called " Magical girl". This cost $4.87! Super cheap.
It's such a good fit and it is so comfy!


I'm a UK size 12-14 with bigger boobs and it still has a lot of room I say it would fit a UK 14-16.

The colours are bright and and stitching is very well done, not a single lose thread which is amazing for such a cheap shirt.
I would recommend hugely!
5/5


 This is the second top and this is why I did the order!
If you use tumblr you might have seen these, costing only $4.20!
Though this is the reason I did the order, I don't really like it.

It is very itchy on the skin and is rather hard to match with any of my own clothing



             

I personally don't like it on me and it is very uncomfortable to wear for long periods of time because of the material, but it is also good quality.
2/5


~~Rings + Necklaces~~

I bought 2 rings, a necklace and a hair clip which I turned in to a necklace(Its was massive!)

Below are the 2 rings I bought, each costing $0.79!


                 

The blue heart is beautiful and is very sturdy, I have wore it many times and I'm very clumsy and it has stay intact!





The other is the pudding ring, sadly that broke in the mail, I doubt it was yoybuys fault though as I could see it had been poorly put together.







My final purchases were a necklace and hair clip both coasting £1.42
 
 











The doughnut came as a necklace on a fake kind of leather rope, it is a "squishy" and is very well put together, though the cake came and a clip though it was far too large so I put it on a black rope that came with the necklace.

Over all I believe it is a good service and very cheap! 
Shipping was very quick and amazing costumer service, they answer my questions quick and in brilliant English.
If any of you have questions or something to say just pop a wee comment and I shall respond as quick as I can! 


Bye my freakies 

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment